11 Hooks Coat Rack
- WELCOMES YOU HOME: Say hello to this eye-pleasing, solid wood piece and embrace the welcoming and warm feeling it brings to your entryway; take off your heavy coat and let the day’s fatigue stop here on this coat tree
- SOLID LIKE A TREE: Crafted of solid rubberwood, this coat rack is robust like a tree with its stable, triangular base, 2” (dia.) thick trunk, and rounded branches that hold 11 lb. each (max. load is 33 lb), offering a stable home for your clothes and hats
- FOR BIG AND LITTLE ONES: With 11 rounded pegs, this coat stand is ideal for everyone in the family to use; the pegs range from 38.6” to 67.7" high, so even your little ones can hang their jackets on their own
- A PIECE OF CAKE TO ASSEMBLE: You don’t have to be a handyman, as the easy assembly is all about screwing parts together—no tools are needed!
- EVERY ROOM LIKES IT: Boasting a classic profile and a practical design, you can use this coat stand in your living room, bedroom, or entryway
Color: Dark Walnut
Product Size: 19.7“L x 19.7“W x 67.7“H (50 x 50 x 172 cm)
Length of Each Hook: 5.1” (13 cm)
Product Weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
Max. Static Load Capacity Per Hook: 11 lb (5 kg)
Max. Static Load Capacity Total: 33 lb (15 kg)
1 x Coat Stand
1 x Instructions
Package Dimensions: 17.5 x 9.0 x 4.5 inches
Do not expose the product to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Do not touch the product with sharp items.
Free Shipping WorldwideLearn Shipping
Free shipping is available in the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping surcharge applies to AK, HI, and U.S. Territories.
30 Day Return & Exchange PolicyLearn More
We offer returns for most items within 30 days of receipt whenever you are not satisfied with the product or change your mind.
If you receive a damaged or otherwise unusable item, we will be
responsible for refunds, exchange or replacements according to your
Expert Customer Service
We offer 24/7 phone, email, and chat support to help with all your
questions. Solutions for complaints are offered within 24 hours. Click here to chat